If you’d like a natural alternative to chemical bug repellent, try making your own! Fresh Start has all of the ingredients you’ll need to make this.
Homemade Bug Spray Ingredients
- 30 drops citronella essential oil
- 30 drops geranium essential oil
- 20 drops lemon essential oil
- 20 drops lavender essential oil
- 10 drops rosemary essential oil
- 1 Tablespoon rubbing alcohol or 1/2 cup Witch Hazel
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon of fractionated coconut oil
- Combine essential oils into a glass spray bottle.
- Add witch hazel or alcohol and shake well to combine.
- Add 1/2 tsp coconut oil.
- Add water and vinegar – shake again.
Shake before each use as the oils and water will naturally separate some over time.