Aromatherapy Shower Tablets
- 1.5 cups baking soda
- 2 tbsp cornstarch or arrowroot powder
- 2 tbsp and 1 tsp water
- peppermint essential oil (20-30 drops)
- eucalyptus essential oil (30-40 drops)
- optional cinnamon essential oil (10-20 drops)
- Pour the baking soda and cornstarch or arrowroot powder into a bowl and mix in the essential oils.
- Add water and use your hands or a fork to combine.
- Press the mixture into molds or a muffin tray. Let shower tablets dry overnight. Once hardened, pop them out of the molds.
- Store in an airtight container.