Cracked feet and hands not only look bad – they can be terribly uncomfortable. Try the recipe below for making your own healing salve:
- 2 Tablespoons beeswax
- 1/4 cup shea butter or avocado butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup magnesium oil
- 20 drops oregano oil
- 10 drops of your favorite essential oil
- Combine beeswax, shea butter and coconut oil with 1/4 cup of water. Melt over medium heat until blended.
- Let mixture cool.
- Blend the mixture with hand blender.
- Add oils one at a time and blend.
- Store in refrigerator.