Fall is such a wonderful time of the year – the smells & colors are truly delightful! It’s only natural to want to bring some of the wonderful Fall decorations and smells into your home. Instead of reaching for a candle or room spray that’s full of chemicals or synthetic fragrances, try making your own diffuser blend with the recipe below:
- 20 drops cinnamon bark essential oil
- 20 drops ginger essential oil
- 20 drops nutmeg essential oil
- 15 drops clove essential oil
- 5 drops orange essential oil
- Add all essential oils to a glass bottle.
- One 1/4 oz. bottle will hold this blend perfectly.
- Shake gently.
- Follow the use directions of your favorite essential oil diffuser.